Sunday, August 2, 2009

WOW - IT'S BEEN A LONG LONG TIME

I have been away for a long time from my blog. Sorry I have not been here in awhile. I started work in May and it has had me busy. I have not been working for 4 years and it just took everything out of me when I went back. Since I went to work I have had a pulled muscle in my hip, walking pneumonia and been in the hospital for a week. But besides all that, life has been great. I told my husband that going back to work was not suiting me.

I will try to stay updated in the future. Just bear with me. I have been busy with crafts and hopefully before to long, I will be able to put some pictures on the site. Have a wonderful day and remember to rejoice in this day, for the Lord has made it for you. Peace be with you.

Until later ---

No comments:

Count me in

Circut Addict

Circut Addict