Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dollar Store Hot Finds

On Dr Oz today they had a segment that I thought was interesting.  I wanted to share with you all.  It was talking about Beauty Finds at the Dollar Store.  Which I am all into, with the economy the way it is, that is the only way to go.  Hope you may find this interesting, also.

Epidermis
Use Plain Pumpkin Pie Filling and an Exfoliation Mitt
Put the pie filling on the mitt, rub all over your face
Let set for a few minutes and wipe off

Dermis
Moisturizer with Vitamin C
Read the label to make sure it has Ascorbic Acid
Moisturize your face every morning

Fat
Lip Plumper Lip Gloss
Read the label to make sure it has Tribehenine
This restores volume and traps in the fluid to your lips

Muscles
Ginseng Tea Bags
Moist the tea bags with warm water
Put the tea bags on your eyes
This will work on the crows feet & bags around your eyes
It will relax you & the muscles around the eye area

I hope you will find these helpful.  If you have any other tips feel free to send them to me.  Have a bless day...

No comments:

Count me in

Circut Addict

Circut Addict