Monday, September 27, 2010

My 50th Birthday Weekend

Well it is official, I am old!  Seriously, I thank God for each and every day of my life.  I just wanted to share with my friends how my weekend went.

Friday for lunch: Mom, my Aunt and best neighbor ever.
What a time we had.  That was our first time there.  If you have never been to a Tea House, you should try it at least once.

Friday night: Met up with friends and had Mexican food.  It was 7 of us and we had a blast.  Had birthday song (I guess) sung to me and wore a big old sombre.

Saturday night: My hubby took me to a fancy restaurant for dinner.  We have been married for 30 years & this felt like the first date night we had.  I would not trade this night for anything.

Sunday for lunch: After church 15 of us went to an Italian restaurant and once again ate more food.  Had birthday song sung to me from an opera singer.  My best friends, Mom, hubby, Pastor and family all went.

Sometime this week: Friends are going to take me to Chucky Cheese, per my request.  They wanted to take me somewhere for my birthday.

Why is it that birthdays are based around food?  The older I get, the more going out we do.


1 comment:

Dee said...

WOW Terrie,
It sure sounds like you had a wonderful birthday & all that food you got to try.
And no you are not old, you can't be, I am 57 so then I must be ancient LOL.
You are very lucky to have all those friends & to have a wonderful hubby to love you.
I am so happy for you & also that I was blessed to have a friend in you.
Love you,
Dee

Count me in

Circut Addict

Circut Addict