Saturday, September 11, 2010

Went to Wake Forest Unviersity Football Game

Wake Forest Holds Off ACC Rival Duke in 54-48

I went to the game today with 7 adults and 10 youths from our church.
We had a great time.  It rained off and on all day but that just added to the drama.
Wake Forest has Duke, UNC and NC State has rivals.  Since they all are in NC, people have so many different teams to pull for and call the home team.  It was a back and forth game from the very first play.  It can not get any better if you are a Wake Forest fan.  Which I am!  I worked there for 18 years and became a loyal fan.  Just want to say how proud I am of the team we have.  We have had 2 games so far this season and we have won both of them.  Can't get NO better than that!

Go Wake Forest Demon Deacons
We Took the Duke Blue Devils Down

No comments:

Count me in

Circut Addict

Circut Addict