Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another week - Another Project


I have not done Plastic Canvas Tissue Box Covers for almost if not longer than 20 years ago.  This is the first one I made since then.  It took a little longer to work on but it is done.  I am so thankful I can still do some crafts anymore.  It just seems to go slower.  God may be teaching me patience.  He knows I need to have more of that.

The scarf is chunky and wider than usually scarves I have made.  This is for warmth and looks.  The others are usually for looks only.  It is super soft and very cuddly.

If anyone is interested in buying any of my projects, please let me know.  If you know of anyone that would be interested, please have them email me. 

I pray all is feeling well and staying warm through this bitterly cold winter.  Just think Spring is on its way. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Glad to see you are back doing the things you love. Hope you will continue and all will get better for you. Marie

OBXdreaming said...

Thanks Marie
I'm hoping Spring will be better on my RA than this old Winter time.

Dee said...

Hello From Your Northern Friend,
I just saw the tissue box & scarf & I have to say, you do such beautiful work, it is so perfect in every way.
I hope your hands are much better, so you can keep doing what you do so very well.
Love ya, Dee

Count me in

Circut Addict

Circut Addict