Tuesday, May 31, 2011


Sending Expired Coupons to Military Families Abroad

Simply send your expired coupons to the address below. We will take care of the rest.

Coups For Troops

PO Box 147

Winnabow NC 28479

If you wanted to take it a step further, start a collection box with your organization (ie your local library or coffee shop). Print this flyer and attach it to a box or manila envelope. When you get a large amount, maybe once a month, just send the bunch into us.

You may prefer to let folks send us their own coupons. Use this flyer with address tags to post on bulletin boards. People can tear off the tags on the bottom and take our info with them.


No comments:

Count me in

Circut Addict

Circut Addict